ECS4120-28PEdgecore Network Connectivity
L2+ GIGABIT ETHERNET ACCESS/AGGREGATION POE SWITCH WITH 4 10G UPLINKS
- Comprehensive QoS - The ECS4120-28P offers advanced QoS for marking, classification, and scheduling to deliver best-in-class performance for data, voice, and video traffic at wire speed.
- Robust Multicast Control - IGMP snooping prevents the flooding of multicast traffic by dynamically configuring switch ports so that multicast traffic is forwarded to only those ports associated with an IP multicast receiver.
- Private VLANs and Multicast VLAN Registration - Multicast VLANs are shared in the network, while subscribers remain in separate VLANs.
- IPv6 Support - The switch supports a number of IPv6 features, including IPv6 Management, DCHPv6 Snooping with Option 37, IPv6 Source Guide, and MVR6.
- Service Monitoring and Management - The ECS4120-28P supports IEEE 802.1ag and ITU-T Y.1731, allowing service providers to monitor end-to-end services, identify connectivity and performance issues, and isolate problems from a remote location without dispatching an engineer onsite.
- Superior Management - An industry-standard command-line interface (CLI), accessed through the console port or Telnet, provides a familiar user interface and command set for users to manage the switch.
- Virtual Private Networks - The ECS4120-28P supports Layer 2 VPNs by using Q-in-Q functions, where an 802.1Q tag from a customer VLAN (called CE-VLAN ID) is encapsulated in a second 802.1Q tag from a service-provider network (called an SP-VLAN ID).
- The ECS4120-28P can provide up to 30 Watts of power to attached devices, such as VoIP phones, wireless access points, and surveillance cameras etc, all over existing Cat. 5 cables. The PoE Power Budget is 370W.
|Layer 2 plus
|Predominant Port Type