ECS4120-52TEdgecore Network Connectivity
L2+ GIGABIT ETHERNET ACCESS / AGGREGATION SWITCH WITH 4 10G UPLINKS
- Performance and Scalability - high-performance Gigabit Ethernet Layer 2+ managed switch with 176Gbps switching capacity.
- Continuous Availability - The IEEE 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol provides a loop-free network and redundant links to the core network with rapid convergence, to ensure faster recovery from failed links, enhancing overall network stability and reliability.
- Reliability and Energy Efficiency - The design of the ECS4120 Series incorporates high energy efficiency in order to reduce the impact on the environment.
- Enhanced Security - Port security limits the total number of devices from using a switch port and protects against MAC flooding attacks.
- Comprehensive QoS - The ECS4120 Series offers advanced QoS for marking, classification, and scheduling to deliver best-in-class performance for data, voice, and video traffic at wire speed.
- Robust Multicast Control - IGMP snooping prevents the flooding of multicast traffic by dynamically configuring switch ports so that multicast traffic is forwarded to only those ports associated with an IP multicast receiver.
- IPv6 Support - The switch supports a number of IPv6 features, including IPv6 Management, DCHPv6 Snooping with Option 37, IPv6 Source Guide, and MVR6.
- Superior Management - An industry-standard command-line interface (CLI), and supports SNMPv1,2c,3 and four-group RMON.
- Service Monitoring and Management
- Virtual Private Networks - The ECS4120 Series supports Layer 2 VPNs by using Q-in-Q functions
|Switch Type||Fixed Port|
|Routing/Switching||Layer 2 plus|
|Predominant Port Type||Gigabit Copper
10 Gigabit Fiber